Sentek’s unique collaboration of senior researchers allows for expertise that spans multiple industry sectors. Sentek’s consulting portfolio consists of providing RF communications analysis for unmanned air vehicles including: 3D electromagnetic modeling of multiple antennas on a platform using finite difference time domain tools and geometric theory of diffraction codes, antenna to antenna coupling analysis, cosite interference analysis, and system level link budget/ranging calculations. Sentek has also consulted on assisting companies with technical proposal writing for a multitude of SBIRS and DARPA contracts.
Our commitment is to provide high quality and innovative engineering services. Our mission is to be the engineering firm of choice in the markets we serve.
We are always interested in consulting opportunities and would love to hear about your challenging problems!
Areas of expertise:
- Guidance, Navigation, & Control (New Algorithm Development & implementation)
- RF Communications (Antenna design, Cosite interference analysis, system level integration and analysis, also have a vast knowledge of multiple electromagnetics simulation tools (HFSS, Remcom, CST, ADS))
- High frequency PCB layout from design through manufacturing using best EMI practices
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Hardware design, test, and manufacturing